11.17.2014

Weekly WTF #1

I cannot count how many times a week a particular situation causes me to go "What The Fuck?" There are angry ones, confused ones, and hilarious ones, but each one I always have to pass on to the first person who will listen. For example, a while back I saw a unicorn outside KFC having a smoke. I couldn't snap a photo, but you better believe I passed that weird image on to as many people as possible. I wish I could have seen what their imaginations drew up.

So today I bring to you my first Weekly WTF moment. I must warn you I could have played a role in "Something About Mary" with this situation.

One thing I CANNOT live without in the winter is a hot bath or shower. Every night I always have one before bed. Not only are they relaxing, but they get my blood flowing to ensure I'm warm. Best part is the steam from my skin heats up my bed (even though the heated blanket is on high).


So after a long day at work, I came home to a nice relaxing bubble bath (no LUSH products here... I've yet to try them. #shameonme) and ended up with a special surprise at the end. It wasn't one of those surprises floating around the bath like when you were a kid, or a little critter crawling on the wall. It wasn't even as special as all the fun stuff I see come out of those LUSH bath bombs (can you tell I really want to try LUSH). 

I couldn't get the body wash out of the bottle so I shook it a few times, got what I needed and moved on. I noticed some on the side of the bath and thought that was the only place it landed when I shook it. 


WRONG! The body wash landed in such a convenient location and in such a good form I couldn't help but snap a picture. The funnier part, is it took me at least 5-10 minutes before I even noticed what had happened. When I did notice I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wake the house up! You better believe the first words that left my mouth were "What The Fuck?" I couldn't even figure out at first how it happened. I must say, I'm pretty happy it wasn't a "Something About Mary"situation and is just body wash. I'm still laughing while I write this just picturing the moment I noticed what had happened. 

NOTE TO SELF: Invest in LUSH products and stop shaking the bottle!! 

What was your Weekly WTF moment? 





2 comments :

  1. I would love a hot bath right now!

    Skin and Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So relaxing...and can apparently be comedic as well! Double Whammy :)

      - Dxo

      Delete